NANO TECH – SPECIALTY FILMS
Combine your creativity with the flexibility of Nano-Tech Frosted and Decorative films and the possibilities are endless. Nano-Tech’s fresh line of decorative window film that gives you everything you need to answer design challenges in a visionary way, for new and retrofit projects from large to small, and commercial to residential. Available in five unique film series Nano-Tech Decorative films can meet nearly any design aesthetic.
ELEGANT FROSTED FILM
The frost film series ensures privacy and diffuses light without compromising brightness, allowing it to deliver on design goals for a fraction of the cost of etched glass.
Our patterned film styles are available in designs ranging from playful dots to classic pinstripes. Match your décor and design aesthetic with varying levels of translucency, including opaque white patterns.
A match for current design trends, each of the unique patterns in this series transitions from clear to opaque. Gradient films are a smart solution to partially block out views, selectively hide unattractive areas or add a fresh design element.
This series of elegant films can refract light and simulate the sparkle and clarity of a textured glass window, without the designer glass cost.
NANO-TECH ANTI FINGERPRINT FILM
The anti-fingerprint film developed by Nano-Tech is a first in the window film industry. This film is intended to protect the health of consumers through its antibacterial function and it also promotes convenient workability for customer satisfaction.
|Optical Properties||Transmittance||%||≥92.0||92.68||JIS K-7105 (ASTM D1003)|
|Haze||%||≤0.5||0.30||JIS K-7105 (ASTM D1003)|
|Mechanical Properties||Hardness (without Silicone PSA)||H||≥2H||2H||Pencil Method|
|Steel wool (250g/100times)||–||No scratches||No scratches||S/W #0000|
|Lipophilic Properties||Contact Angle (Oleic Acid)||°||≤5||5||25℃|
|Monovalency||Strain 1||Decrease rate (%)||99.9||JIS Z 2801|
|Antibacterial Activity (S)||6.1|
|Strain 2||Decrease rate (%)||99.9|
|Antibacterial Activity (S)||6.1|
|* Strain 1: Staphylococcus aureus ATCC 6538P (Staphylococcus aureus) * Strain 2: Escherichia coli ATCC 8739 (Colon bacillus)|
- Anti-Fingerprint function reduces fingerprint marks and makes cleaning away those present easier.
- Clean and clear LCD (clearance).
- Anti-bacterial function protects the health of consumers.(According to calculation of an antibacterial activity specialist (SGS), Staphylococcus aureus and colon bacillus were removed over 90% .)
- Easy to attach film due to its anti-static properties (excellent workability).
NANO-TECH ANTI-GLARE FILM
The sun’s glare can be a problem all year round, with the levels light transmitted through windows and glass often causing visibility and comfort issues. An application of anti-glare reduction film from Nano-Tech can instantly make your premises more comfortable.
Whether it is the long bright days of summer, or the low lying nature of the sun during the winter months, light from the sun can be a problem. It can make it hard to focus on TV or computer screens, can make reading difficult, it can even make it hard to have face to face conversations with family members and friends.
An application of anti-glare window film will cut out a large proportion of the unwanted glare, whilst still allowing natural light to pass through the glass as well as maintaining your view out through the glazing. Anti-glare window films are effective as soon as they are installed, and can reduce the glare by up to 95%.
NANO-TECH ANTI-FOG FILM
▪ Reduces Fogging
▪ Increases Visibility
▪ Offers Continuous Glass Clarity Nano-Tech’s Anti-Fog film is designed for applications that require continuous glass clarity and fog reduction.
Fogging of transparent surfaces typically occurs when water vapor condenses as tiny water droplets onto a cooler transparent glass surface. Collectively, these water droplets scatter visual light and can dramatically reduce the transparency of an otherwise optically clear surface. Nano-Tech’s Anti-Fog film coating technology uses a permanent hydrophilic coating layer that reduces the surface tension of the glass. This causes the isolated water droplets to collect and spread into a uniform ultra-thin layer, which is visually more transparent. Laboratory testing of freezer glass by Nano-Tech revealed that plain glass can take as long as 18 minutes to clear of fog, while the same glass using Nano-Tech’s Anti-Fog film takes about one minute to clear.
ANTI-FOG FILM FROM NANO-TECH IS DESIGNED FOR SEVERAL COMMERCIAL AND RESIDENTIAL APPLICATIONS, INCLUDING:
▪ Refrigerator, freezer and deli cases, bathroom mirror, hotels and office buildings, steam rooms and saunas, indoor pool and spa enclosures A fog-free environment can achieve multiple benefits for businesses and homeowners. These include better visual clarity, improved safety in steam rooms and saunas, and even greater energy efficiency in commercial freezer applications.
NANO-TECH PDLC FILM
INVISIBLE SHADE TECHNOLOGY
Initially designed for security at high-level government installations, the benefits of privacy-on-demand Nano-Tech electric window film are now available to the public for an infinite number of applications.
TRADITIONAL WINDOW BLINDS AND SHADES ARE NOW OBSOLETE.
Just a few reasons why thousands are upgrading to Nano-Tech PDLC switchable films: (1) Controls lighting and energy usage (2) Unprecedented comfort and control (3) Hypoallergenic (4) No mechanical parts to fail (5) Reduces on-going maintenance costs vs. motorized blinds (5) Protects by blocking 99% of UV rays (6) Compatible with existing window treatments (7) Enhances safety by preventing breakage
JUST PEEL, STICK, AND WIRE!
THE HIGH-TECH SOLUTION TO BORING.
We enjoy manufacturing products that look more magic than science. People often ask how our products seemingly defy the laws of physics. Read on for a down-to-earth explanation of our wizardry.
Instantly switchable, dimmable, electronic privacy at the touch of a button. Our proprietary PDLC (polymer dispersed liquid crystal) technology is nothing short of magical.
When a slight electric current is applied, the liquid crystals in our products align to let light pass through. Clear when on, utilizing just 0.65 watts per sq. ft. That’s less energy than most alarm clock displays.
▪ Normal type : for laminated glass
▪ Adhesive type : retrofit onto glass
▪ Maximum size : 1,200mm x 3,000mm
▪ Thickness : about 0.4mm
- Instant ON/OFF switching from any conventional wall switch or remote control. Frosted to clear takes 100 milliseconds. Clear to frosted takes 400 milliseconds. (The blink of a human eye takes 400 milliseconds.)
- Cuts UV exposure by 99%
- Reduces solar rays by 42%
- Consumes a minuscule 0.65 watts per square foot when switched ON (clear mode). (That’s less than a typical alarm clock LCD screen.)
- Consumes 0 watts when switched OFF (frosted mode).
- Amperage: 9.3 mA/sq. ft.
- Operating temperature: -68°F to 140°F
- Tested to 100,000 ON/OFF cycles
- Thickness: 0.48mm
- Power requirements: 110VAC, 50/60 HZ. Adapters for 220VAC, 12VDC, and other voltages available.
- Light transmittance: ON: 78%, OFF 7%
- Haze: ON: 5%, OFF 78%
- Unlimited custom sizes available from every InvisiShade dealer,
- up to 47.24″ x 118.11″ (1200mm x 3000mm).
- Multiple sheets will need to be used on windows larger than these dimensions.