NANO-TECH CLEARSKY SERIES
Nano-Tech Clearsky Series is manufactured using nano-ceramic technology, one of the world’s most advanced technologies in material science. This technology makes it possible to create extremely capable high-performance films to the most exact and demanding specifications for architects, engineers, and homeowners. Clearsky Series offers an unprecedented level of heat rejection up to 96% without compromising much of the light transmission, making buildings and homes environmentally friendly and cost-efficient.
|FILM TYPE||VISIBLE LIGHT TRANSMISSION||INFRARED (HEAT) REJECTION||SOLAR ENERGY REJECTED||SOLAR HEAT GAIN CO-EFFICIENT||UV REJECTED||WARRANTY|
- Nano Ceramic Construction – the long-lasting film with a sophisticated appearance
- Low reflectivity – provides a natural exterior view
- High heat rejection – helps to lower energy costs and provides a more comfortable home or office experience
- Cuts down glare – reduces eye strain and cuts unwanted glare on computer and TV screens
- Blocks 99% or more of harmful UV rays – minimizes UV health risks to skin and eyes and reduces interior fading of furniture, wood floors, rugs, and paintings
- CST™ scratch-resistant hard coat – long-lasting durability, protection, and clarity
- Backed by Nano-Tech’s Comprehensive Manufacturer’s Warranty Program
- Models: Clearsky 9060, Clearview 7080 and See True 6560.