Nano-Ceramic films are state of the art products that perform at a level unprecedented in the window film industry. Unlike older film products, these films are not dark, shiny or reflective from the inside of your vehicle’s glass.
The spectrally selective coatings on Nano-Ceramic films filter out 65%–99.9% of the infrared heat normally transmitted through the windshield, while still allowing the maximum amount of visible light to be transmitted. These are especially useful in applications where for instance call center agents at night require privacy yet wish to keep the visibility on the road high.
Sleek charcoal film that blends with any car color keeping the beauty of your ride while still enjoying the benefits of an energy control window film.
Shades and Specifications:
NANO-TECH CHARCOAL FILMS ARE DESIGNED TO FULFILL THREE IMPORTANT FUNCTIONS: –
Heat & Infrared rejection
Ultra Violet ray rejection
Increase road safety
Reduces eye fatigue
PRICE FOR SUV: Php 13,500.00
- Metallized Construction – provides exceptional heat rejection and long-lasting performance
- Sophisticated Look – offers solar protection with a sleek appearance
- Blocks 99% of Harmful UV Rays – reduces interior fading and protects your skin & eyes
- CST™ Scratch Resistant Hardcoat – better durability, protection and clarity
- Backed by Nano-Tech’s Comprehensive 5 year Manufacturer’s Warranty\
- Hybrid construction – low interior and exterior reflectivity allows for optimal day/evening views to the outside
- High heat rejection – helps to lower energy costs and provides a more comfortable home or office experience
- Cuts down glare – reduces eye strain and cuts unwanted glare on computer and TV screens
- Blocks 99% or more of harmful UV rays – minimizes UV health risks to skin and eyes and reduces interior fading of furniture, wood floors, rugs and paintings
- CST™ scratch resistant hardcoat – long lasting durability, protection and clarity
- Backed by Nano-Tech’s Comprehensive Manufacturer’s Warranty Program
- Select from: Black, Medium and Neutral